Super Systems Inc. is planning a Heat Treat Seminar for June 22, 2017 in Toronto. Topics will include CQI-9, AMS 2750 E, NADCAP audit findings, and atmosphere troubleshooting. The seminar will be $60 per person.
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Morning Session
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Afternoon Session
Topics to be covered include:
• Top pyrometry finds during NADCAP audits – AMS 2750 D/E.
• Furnace and endothermic generator troubleshooting.
• Carbon Probe Troubleshooting.
• Industry specification for gas flow control.
• How to produce a quality gas composition in an atmosphere furnace.
• Managing electronic data and what it means to go paperless.
• Using infrared technology to measure gas composition.
• PID control and PID parameters.
6750 Mississauga Rd.
Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3
To register Click Here.