Super Systems has recently completed its fifth technical seminar of the year (Raleigh, Atlanta, Dallas, Shanghai, and Portland) covering important industry topics such as:
- Top pyrometry finds during NADCAP audits – AMS 2750 D/E.
- Furnace and endothermic generator troubleshooting.
- Carbon Probe Troubleshooting.
- Industry specification for gas flow control.
- How to produce a quality gas composition in an atmosphere furnace.
- Managing electronic data and what it means to go paperless.
- Using infrared technology to measure gas composition.
- PID control and PID parameters.
If you are interested in attending a future SSi Technical Seminar, please contact your local representative or Super Systems directly at (513) 772-0060.